Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 1 - Everyone is having fun without me!

Uploaded by Laura Sheehy


I thought I would start my project at the beginning of the month of July. My recent trip to Denver and the ISTE 2010 Conference was the last 5 days of June. Once I get those posted, I will be posting a picture taken each day.

The conference started with EdubloggerCon, a wonderful event full of interesting conversations. The Big Blue Bear greeted me at the Colorado Convention Center. His presence highlighted for me the exciting learning journey I was beginning. He wanted desperately to join the fun inside. Regrettably he was unable to enter the hall, but his presence is felt throughout the building. Posters and signs carried his image down every hall and frequently into the rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment